1. To participate in any M&J coaching session whether it is a group or an individual lesson, you must become a member of The Park Tennis Club. Please see link to the Club website to arrange membership.
2. Once the membership is confirmed you will be included in an appropriate WhatsApp group in which we can communicate the necessary information related to your participation in the M&J sessions.
3. For Saturday Junior sessions, we contact you on a Friday to ask whether your player can participate. Acknowledgement is important and allows us to run these sessions on a weekly Pay and Play basis.
4. For Tuesday evening adult sessions, you must book your place on a weekly basis on the FastCourt system. We will contact you as soon as we can to let you know if a session will not be taking place due to poor weather conditions.
5. Weather Conditions. It should be noted that it is impossible to be accurate regarding predicted severity of weather conditions for any session, but we only ever cancel a lesson if we feel the conditions are not conducive to teaching a successful session.
6. There is no payment for cancelled sessions.
7. Payment for sessions can be either cash on arrival or online which should be paid the same day of the session.
8. Online payments should be made to the following account:
M Williamson. Account 29033360. Sort 77-22-05